Friday, July 27

Signs...

...That I Am Becoming More Dominican:



  • I get antsy when rice is not served at a meal, and when it is served I eat most or all of my portion.
  • I prefer to eat with a spoon instead of a fork and knife.
  • I am a total juice snob. If it was not made today, forget about it.
  • Air conditioning makes me chilly.
  • I consider traffic laws to be completely optional.
  • Things like schedules and time are not important, and there is no such thing as "now."
  • I've stopped pronouncing the letter s at the end of words.


...That I Am Still Very Much American
  • I am the whitest person in at least a five-mile radius.
  • I crave chocolate 24/7.
  • I prefer to eat cereal for breakfast.
  • I usually can't understand what the heck people are saying.
  • I wash my hair every day.
  • I still cannot dance or sing.
  • I have no immediate plans to get married and have kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment